1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wow! really great ideas for the best game ever!

Discussion in 'New Version Suggestions' started by punitore, Aug 1, 2004.

1. punitore

punitore Member

2. ecale3

ecale3 Sniper - May be harmful to your health.

I dunno, i read a bit of that, and while some of it seemed decent, some sounded kinda silly (the part where he mentions action movies as a good example of what you can do for example).

3. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

I don't get the context... its probably due to the fact that I don't speak any Italian.

So where is it quotet from and where is the whole idea related to? I just briefly browsed it, some ideas sound good, others are inside INF already and some don't seem to fit into the concept of INF.

The point, that the poster on TGMOnline calls himself 'Punitore' as well is hardly a coincidence ;) Or did you just get yourself impressed with your own idea? ;)

4. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

He suggests an adrenaline key. I've read enough.

5. AlmostAlive

AlmostAlive Active Member

Is that like the cool nitro boost in Need for Speed? I'd like to have a boost of nitro. You could like have a bottle or a can of nitro in your backpack, drink it and then be able to like bounce off the walls and stuff, making it impossible to shoot you.

6. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

that reminds me of the old days of playing INF 2.75 + matrix moves.

7. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

So basically you want Infiltration on a newer engine but with some of your own ideas in it? Good luck. But I'd steer away from some of those suggestions (hit points? I somewhat prefer Raven Shield's healthy/injured/dead, but would prefer injured to a bit more varied).

8. spm1138

spm1138 Irony Is