WoW addiction fails.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scrumpus

I am that I am.
Jan 20, 2008
UT, US of A
I only played WoW one time and didn't enjoy it at all, but I have to admit I'm jealous of this man. Not of his accounts, but of being able to dedicate that kind of time and money to playing a video game.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I was on a PVP server, farming Primal air was a waste of time, so I went in Shadow thing LVL 67+ Zone (East Outland IIRC) near the entrance where the weak guards stand, they dropped some Fel armament, people buy those for reputation, so I just sell a lot of them. It was just pathetic, not even a week or 2 later I dropped the game.

And now the quote I get for my account is $23 US. Screw that.

Last edited:

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
Am I the only one who sort of wants a setup like this? You know, just because?

wow-36box2-1.jpg

I want to know how you effectively play that many characters by yourself anyway.

That room must get extremely warm, the electricity bill must be gigantic.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
hey, can't we blame the current decline in pc game sales on the people hooked to wow and it's monthly subscription fee?

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
I was on a PVP server, farming Primal air was a waste of time, so I went in Shadow thing LVL 67+ Zone (East Outland IIRC) near the entrance where the weak guards stand, they dropped some Fel armament, people buy those for reputation, so I just sell a lot of them. It was just pathetic, not even a week or 2 later I dropped the game.

And now the quote I get for my account is $23 US. Screw that.

Sorry, you should of played Pre BC when it was a good game.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
You would of had to play WoW before Burning Crusade to understand.

Right.

Basically, BC ruined the game because it rendered the ENTIRE old world useless save for leveling a new character. It confined endgame to one little area (Outland) in which you did EVERYTHING and thus had to compete for resources on a significantly smaller world.
Farming sucks now, PVP sucks, and they generally cut the content of the game in half while acting like it was expanded just because there's some new items.

Playing WoW now is like being addicted to smack. They give you enough to keep you coming back for that fix all the while taking the same amount of money.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Right.

Basically, BC ruined the game because it rendered the ENTIRE old world useless save for leveling a new character. It confined endgame to one little area (Outland) in which you did EVERYTHING and thus had to compete for resources on a significantly smaller world.
Farming sucks now, PVP sucks, and they generally cut the content of the game in half while acting like it was expanded just because there's some new items.

Playing WoW now is like being addicted to smack. They give you enough to keep you coming back for that fix all the while taking the same amount of money.

Nicely said Jack. :)