WoW addiction fails.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
http://www.bradster.net/wow.htm

Looks like he has 2 wheels, and sure probably a house, which makes me wonder, where the **** he gets all this money from? While he has 11 account I'm guessing he's spending at least 120 Hours playing WoW. Do people donate this guy or something? Or family heritage?

Adam said:
I wonder why people call him a loser when he’s capable of doing some of us could just dream of. And by all means, don’t be harsh on the guy. It’s his life and it’s sure better than writing “get a life loser” on a game news/forum site. Enough said! Keep going Bradster!

Fail.

Last edited:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
or he uses those multiple accounts to mine for gold and sell junk on e-bay ...
consider the time saved whenever you'd need to gather that many people just to raid a dungeon for gear. With a setup like this he could do this every day/night at will.

That's not to say that a setup like this is overkill. That's not playing games anymore. That's running a (gold-mining) business.

Kaleena

Unregistered User
Feb 17, 2008
The comments fail so much, it's amazing.

Yeah the money question tickles my mind as well, what the hell seriously? How can the guys say he's clever when he just wastes thousands of $ just to play a god damn mmo alone.

The setup sure looks complex, but who knows if he didn't ask someone to do it or simply followed tutorials on the internet D: I really don't believe you need to be a genius to do that, you rather need to be a pure WoW addict with sh*tloads of money to waste.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
http://www.bradster.net/wow.htm

Looks like he has 2 wheels, and sure probably a house, which makes me wonder, where the **** he gets all this money from? While he has 11 account I'm guessing he's spending at least 120 Hours playing WoW. Do people donate this guy or something? Or family heritage?

Fail.

Wrong guy. Bradster posted that stuff online. It's in the article linked in the OP.

That is pretty sad. Also people who take comments on websites seriously :lol:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Pretty much thought so, it didn't made much sense anyway. both Bradster and woW are generic names anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if I linked the wrong guy. :shy:

http://www.ripten.com/2008/10/10/wow-whore-has-36-accounts-raids-by-himself/ said:
*UPDATE: As some commenters have pointed out, Bradster is not the owner of Prepared and all of the 36 WoW accounts, he was just the guy that uploaded the links to the forum. Bradster himself has only 5 WoW accounts. Bradster is the one who is married, so we don’t really know anything about Prepared’s girl-touching status. You may now continue to unabashedly flame.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
It's not the expenses I'm curious about, but what kinda income he has that allows him to spend all that time on a hobby.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
If I ever won the lottery (not likely, I dont play) I would just work like 1 day a week at a game shop and spend the rest of my time playing WoW and having fun (that would involve not playing wow for the most part).

This guy is taking the dream a bit too far though. :)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yeah, that's pretty crazy, but he's multiboxing them I am sure. Basically he is playing them all at once. Makes it easy to farm as you always have a group for an instance.