1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

would like to help

Discussion in 'Uskaarj News and Announcements' started by wacko, Apr 4, 2006.

1. wacko

wacko New Member

hey all am a coder looking to help...

2. barnEbiss

barnEbiss Member

Welcome wacko to the forum
    I will be getting you access to the team forum ASAP so you can see what needs done.

3. Jrubzjeknf

Jrubzjeknf Registered Coder

Hi everybody.

I'm also an unrealscripter. Nathan found me at Golden Tiger Studios and asked if I could help out on the research/power supply part of this mod. And I decided I want to help out. :)

4. wacko

wacko New Member

Jrubzjeknf,

maybe we can work together on this... more then one coder I am sure can't hurt :)

5. barnEbiss

barnEbiss Member

I posted on the moderators forum asking for them to give both you guys access to the team forum. as soon as you guys get access post and let me know. I will then give you the links to where you can download all the source files and code.

6. Vatcilli zeitchef

Vatcilli zeitchef Dead and back

Great, annother good MOD returns from the ashes :)

This is the way we like to see things :D
    Wish I had the time to take more scripting lessons but RL is a real pest
    so I can't be of help ATM, I'm learning... But slowly, same goes for the mapping :eek: