Would any mapper out there be willing to make "Snowrocco"?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Nice but...... personally I would have liked it to be more faithful to the original. There are things I couldn't do in this one, like driving raptors off some of the cliffs (lightposts) and the crystals get in the way of some fun driving spots. I'll get over it in a few days though.

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
lol, actually I did:

1. make original map and release beta
2. make altered winter map
3. complete original map after deciding what to change (Sky Islands)

:p

-Myr

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
myr can i make a sujextion for a tweak

add pillers around the blue node on the plato that make it harder to run thru got this map downloading as i post this (56k sucks)

it looks sweet wish i could use uedit :/

i do think a clif turrets for each base and in other places would have been kinda koo if placed properly and made to only roatat in the allowed range(use ac turrets not the kind gadden has) would be kinda fun to re-make the map with some helpfull gameplay tweaks that map makes it hard on the blue team to defend thanks to 3 ways into the base

maby make the back ways in harder to use higher up from the outside requiering ALOT of jumping to use

just a thought god i need to learn to map in xmp lol

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
oh gotta respond to the to menny stars thing not true only when you live to close to citys and other places that have a large ammount of light produced do you see so few stars

go into the mountins away from civlization and you will see like 10x as menny

oh and in the past you could see alot more thanks to a less poluted atmosphere

oh myr i was thinking about the arora boaralis(sp....northern lights) and then read your thought about it i like the idea :)

would it be possable to add a frozen area of water thats slick ???? just gotta love icescating ;)

Oby

Mar 21, 2004
IAS|Spiff said:
Nice map Myr, i will put it on our server right away...:D

Ye we checked it... cool ... found no bugs at moment

ah

would be nice to blowz0r those crystals ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.