worst error message? pic(s) inside

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

darx

Cactuar-like
Nov 16, 2000
Near Melbourne, Australia
send in your worst error messages. heres mine (well that i have a screenshot of)
(notice that dr. Watson thinks this is normal? that's windows for you.)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
I think Nightmare said this in irc:

"Scandisk.exe is corrupted. Use scandisk to fix the error"
ROFLMAO

Viking1

Highly Unstable
Aug 12, 2000
Winnipeg
www.cainsunited.net
rs.jpg

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
LOL @ Viking1's pic! Don't have one myself, although it can't be that hard to find one of those monitor sized epics I get from UT (or Dues Ex) :).

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2
I think Nightmare said this in irc:

"Scandisk.exe is corrupted. Use scandisk to fix the error"
ROFLMAO

Actually one of Firestorm's friends gets the credit for that. He told all of us, I said "LOL" and then said that and you came in just before it I think... but it was FS' quote not mine. I wish though :D

Boogey

Talvin Singh fanboy
Aug 31, 2000
Visit site
I don't remember the exact phrasing in the message, but it went something along the lines of this...

Error: No keyboard connected.

Press any key to continue.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Well, I don't know what error exactly I got this from, but wmp7 once sent me to a MS helpsite, after getting told that the site had moved, and I was being forwarded I got to this site.
Find the hidden button ;)

(the error code is not a link, nor is anything of the text. The site was fully loaded when I took this pic.