World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I haven't keep up with the WoWy crap, but do you really require to investigate THAT much time once you've got the good gear from Raids?

My guild raids 4 times a week, 16 hours in total. Apart from that, I use maybe 8 hours for other things, so that's 24 hours of WoW in total each week.

Personally, I think that's quite an acceptable amount, and my guild is the third best on my server. My server is second or third best in the world, in terms of progress in PvE.

Compared to other guilds that raid hardcore, which is usually considered 5+ times a week, we are doing very very good.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
24 hours per week is certainly something permitted when you don't have job/school or GF/wife. Unless she's totally comfortable with that, but that's not likely, if she is, then grats on having the little gem.

I say that to anyone who spends that much time in WoW

On second thoughts, pretty much everyone has 5 hours per day of free time, if you count the weekends too it can rank up pretty fast.
Never mind. Still, if you live with someone under a relationship it's a different story.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Yeah, as you said yourself, we spend much more than 24 hours a week in front of our computer just having fun, so how you spend that time is up to yourself I suppose. It is a lot of time though, when you think about it.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Pretty stoked to win a roll on this yesterday in an ICC25 pug no less.

[SCREENSHOT]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101164&stc=1&d=1280274247[/SCREENSHOT]

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_072810_083904.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072810_083904.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 177

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It just all looks the same. They're at a point where everyone has glowing stuff, elephants and whatnot on steroids with super cool looking metal plating on them.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Well it's not a fashion show. The whole game is about stats. That video is gay as **** by the way. Why would anyone cum over a level 18 green leather belt?

I remember grinding away in those old 16-bit RPG's

Every 5 minutes is a cum moment:
OH MY GOD I CAN AFFORD UNDERWEAR! THAT'LL SHOW THOSE DARN MUTANT WEEDS WHO'S BOSS!

Turns out, he sold out of underwear. :(

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
damn!
how much longer can they keep this up?

+69 stamina?? :lol:

I remember days when I would have sacrificed all of my DKP for a tanking Bracer with +14 stam. now rogues get +69 on their offhand!
that's freakin' hilarious.
what will they do when the level cap is 90? or 100?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
There's no such thing as cap in WoW. Blizzard decides when it ends. They could go all the way to 120. :gonk:

Anyway, having played only as a rogue 3 years ago, I can recall some of the icon skills in BBA's screenshot.
Oh and 4:3 is awful.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
damn!
how much longer can they keep this up?

+69 stamina?? :lol:

I remember days when I would have sacrificed all of my DKP for a tanking Bracer with +14 stam. now rogues get +69 on their offhand!
that's freakin' hilarious.
what will they do when the level cap is 90? or 100?

That's a main hand sword in my main hand.

Anyway, having played only as a rogue 3 years ago, I can recall some of the icon skills in BBA's screenshot.
Oh and 4:3 is awful.

Sorry about the 4:3. I bought this monitor at the very end of the 4:3 era. It's fine for now, but I know what you mean.

I can't believe fabled sex haver BillyBadAss plays WoW. :O Mind = blown.

To take a it a step further. I have logged out of the game and then not 5 mins later having sex because the wife wants it. That's how these things work.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
So for someone who doesn't really have the time or patience for crap 5-man snoozefests/25-man PUGs to gear up for raiding (not to mention lack of a guild to raid with), is there any reason to go back into this game? I canceled my subscription in May and don't see a reason to come back until Cataclysm. I don't enjoy PvP and like I said I don't want to invest so much to get to the fun stuff in PvE when I can enjoy that level of entertainment in other games at a much faster rate.

So, is Wrath worth playing for someone like me still?