World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
My intensive farming for the Epic Mount shows no color now. Might have sell my account for 20 bucks when I had the chance. Now it might sell for 5 bucks.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I never found time for professions until I rolled this death knight.

What?? Really? :lol:
how long have you been playing this game?

My intensive farming for the Epic Mount shows no color now. Might have sell my account for 20 bucks when I had the chance. Now it might sell for 5 bucks.

ouch :hmm:
at the time I sold my main 70 account I had every mount possible that a human can use in epic form, flying and land (except the Gladiator drake of course).
those alone netted me an extra couple hundred bucks.

Last edited:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
What?? Really? :lol:
how long have you been playing this game?

I started this thread if that gives you any idea. :D

I have taken large gaps of time off, though, and never really bothered with professions while there was leveling to do. Since making ~100G takes less time than moving up a level without being in rest state, I'm pretty content picking herbs and mining for the time being. Probably until I get into flying mount territory.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
Are you guys horde and do you need a holy priest by any chance?

Currently need a resto shaman and resto druid atm :hmm:

I just started going back heavily into arenas; boy I suck at them. Maybe it's just that warriors aren't too valuable in PvP, but it seems that I lose against any decent team. What really annoyed me recently, however, was going with 7 wins and 3 losses and dropping in team rating because none of the wins made my team go up more than 3 points.

Battlegrounds are drop dead easy though. People are stupid in large numbers!

Also, Bartender is a very awesome mod and with a few macros makes me annoyed at how trite the stance mechanic is for warriors. I actually ignore my main action bar because I rely on buttons I can see and click whenever I want compared to constantly switching between stances.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
My favorite mod is GRID. Its more for healers though. I set up a mouse over macro, and now I don't have to do anything.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
You know, for being on a PvP server, things are awfully one-sided it seems in terms of aggression. The Alliance on the server can be total dicks (which, you know, I probably don't hear about Horde assh*lery but that's beside the point), but the Horde on Smolderthorn are big-time carebears (myself included). Between the Alliance killing Thrall a couple of nights ago (and Orgrimmar is the busiest city in the faction) and two 80s just chilling at the Inner Ring/Sewers entrance for 10 minutes while I'm giving everyone the details ("they're just sitting there, c'mon people let's get them"), Alliance gets away with so much crap I doubt anyone would care if they parked in the orc/troll starting area and just griefed for a couple hours.

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
When we talk about Goon Squad, we are generally talking about Mal'Ganis Horde. But yeah I know what you mean. Slayerdragon is in Mal'Ganis GS.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Yup, that's me. I'm Saintalvis in Goon Squad, 80 Undead Priest currently Discipline PvE healing spec (with Spirit Tap because I'm still finishing all the Northrend quests). I haven't been playing as much, I started the trial for Warhammer Online last week and it's a nice change of pace. When you get on the forums, my friends and I run raids under the Fourth String Rejects group name if you're interested in that. I think we're going to try Naxx 25 on Thursday evening. We've been running Naxx 10, did it in 3 hours last week.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Okay cool, i'll try to join your raids. My name is Isorfidia.

I did malygos 25 today and we cleared it. :]

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Yeah that was horrible tonight. And they were all talking about doing Instructor Raz with 4 healers. That wouldn't even be possible.

I blame Inkmouse. He gets a raid together and then doesn't lead it. :lol: We were in no way prepared to do 25 man Naxx last night. The signups were packed with DPS and then they failed to invite more healers. Goon raiding!

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I can't do late nights. I was barely awake at the end. I'm on eastern time, so I'm an hour ahead of server time.

Also, we normally don't have that much trouble. Our 10 man runs have been very smooth. But that ended up being 10 + 15 instead. We weren't prepared.