1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

World of Warcrafters?

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Dopefish, Jan 10, 2005.

1. [Ci]Mazza

[Ci]Mazza Trigger Me Baby!

Nice one phat. You'll be all covered in epics in no time. Raggy never looked like much of a fight to me ;)

I got bored of every warrior and his grandma two shotting my mage with their super weapons so I flipped server and rolled up a paladin to play with some of my irl friends. Makes a nice change to get back to being alliance after all that horde play.

Never get hit by someone with Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros if you're a clothie btw. Warrior with it popped enrage, charged me and then MS'ed. Goodbye 3400HP in 1 second :)

2. dapngwnman

dapngwnman is a gamer

That is NOTHING Mazza. There is a horde rogue on my server, thats always in BG mind you, that wields a Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. Rogues should NOT be allowed to have those. He took down 3 casters at once. I was one of them, and I have 5100 HP as a priest in PvP. I **** my pants, it was so scary.

3. The Dopefish

The Dopefish Active Member

Winter Veil is on.

4. [Ci]Mazza

Yeah I've seen similar happen when rogues equip that thing. It's an evil evil weapon that must be purged :)

5. missPoopShoot

missPoopShoot voodoo rage

Well, I've finally started a proper alt character...

After much soul searching (helped by the fact my guild set up a horde branch on a PVP server - Euro Bloodfeather) I've plumped for a Tauren Hunter. His name is Hoven and he's currently level 14. BuntyTwo (after the original Bunty was deemed inappropriate for a pet) is his ward - a cougar from the plains around Thunder Bluff. Playing a hunter is a lot of fun.

Really getting into this game again after a 3 month layoff. I got really bored with my lvl 57 dwarf warrior Hornswaggle, but I think I'll max him eventually.

Attached is a picture of Hoven and the naughty cat that is BuntyTwo in front of the Christmas tree in Thunder Bluff.

Attached Files:

6. BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss Strong Cock of The North

That sword does rock for rogues, but sucks in raids because it will steal all the aggro constantly from the tank, but the Tanks are awesome with it because they will never ever ever lose aggro. That thing procs all the time.:)

7. [Ci]Mazza

Yeah it's easymode pve if you equip it on your mt.

8. dapngwnman

dapngwnman is a gamer

Waaaagh! I got my 2nd 60 today. Now I have a 60 Priest and a 60 Paladin. Gotta start working on more Lightforge. :S

9. TyeFang

TyeFang Ambassador

I have a lvl 60 druid and a 34 Pally (alliance, aggramar)

it's a good game.

:)

10. The Dopefish

The Dopefish Active Member

In a span of 5 hours I lost rolls on both the Beaststalker's Tunic and Gloves.

I cried. :(

11. Trynant

Trynant Manic Brawler

Metzen the Reindeer and Greatfather Winter in Orgrimmar are now my two favorite Wacraft characters. Except for Boba Fett. He isn't even in the same franchise and he still is the best WoW character.

12. Witty

Witty I hear only yes.

60 Druid (feral spec, I 2-hit mages and tank in ZG)
    49 Warlock (Destruction spec, hit a 2940 damage crit on a shaman once in pvp... glorious)
    31 Warrior (former 21-30 battleground domination unit, abandoned now)
    bunches of lower levels
    All on Bronzebeard. However, my account expired on the 14th of December, so no more WoW for me.

13. missPoopShoot

missPoopShoot voodoo rage

Hazzah for the WoW thread bumps and virtual LiveJournal entries!

Well, the adventures of Hoven and BuntyTwo continue... Myself (at 24) and a druid (also level 24) went through the Wailing Caverns without any help, which was fun and profitable. Now working my way through the Thousand Needles quests (Steelsnap was sorted today, and a quest about an Alien Egg).

I'm loving playing for the horde on PVP. Even though I've been ganked so much (which I hate...) the game always comes up with enough great moments to outweigh the irritation. :D

He has a few blue items already, something my Alliance warrior Hornswaggle didn't experience until a much higher level.

Barbaric Bracers | Wingblade | Toughened Leather Gloves

So, any recommendations as to what a level 28 Tauren hunter should be doing/wearing/using? :)

Attached Files:

14. Shock6822

Shock6822 Cock of the Walk

I'm 1 piece away from full Prophecy and I would have had the Benediction awhile ago but our last SIX domo kills have been the stupid hunter leaf. Hate hunters so much. And tier 2s really need a buff.

15. dapngwnman

dapngwnman is a gamer

Cry more Shock. I can outheal you epic wearing priests 3/4ths of the time. Mostly because they are so used to MC that they can't heal a normal 5 man group worth anything. At least you aren't a silly shadow priest though. Have to give you that much.

16. Shock6822

Who the hell are you? Don't start mouthing off at me kid.

17. dapngwnman

dapngwnman is a gamer

Whoa, excuse me. I just can't stand priests that complain about their epic gear not being epic enough. Mana efficiency is what the +healing bonuses are about. The epic gear sets may seem crap, but they are actually amazing when you use lower rank spells. The lower ranks of heal and renew can be so efficient with the tier 2 epic set, it is almost like you can cast them all day. I don't believe they really need buffing, moreso then they need to be understood fully to be used to their potential. Telling you stuff you probably already know, but I just get annoyed when people start thinking something needs buffed when it really doesn't.

18. Shock6822

I'm aware of all this, but compare it to other classes. Rogues get more crit, more chance to hit, more everything. We can use stuff like mana/sec, crit to holy, etc, but we don't get this stuff. Compared to other classes, our scaling is B-A-D. That's not really arguable. I have tons of mana/5 gear, and none of that is on tier 2. So that stat goes to waste so I start using lower rank heals? No, I want more efficiency WHILE I use my top heal, I don't want to have to drop ranks to maintain efficiency. That way +healing isn't a scaleback effect for efficiency, it's a full deal. Buffing one stat can only do so much.

19. dapngwnman

dapngwnman is a gamer

I just wish they would give full +healing bonus to the faster cast spells, it would make things so much better. Imagine 2k flash heals :S

20. SlayerDragon

SlayerDragon LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES

Rummy misses me :(