Working for DA2.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
Hello all, i've been watching mods these UT2K4 days, and nothing, i mean nothing can compete with DA2, now Union City Blue, not BMR, nothing, so i wanted to know if i can help out, I'm very good with Assault type maps, so i figure i'd be able to help with the maps, and also with textures and skins. I can give your characters an original look ;), i can also help with new textures for the game, so please tell me if i can help in any of those ways, also i can help with problems with maps also;)

-Klas_E

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Klasnic_E, welcome to our forums and thanks for your comments.

Maps would be a good addition for DA2 and using Beta 1.0 you can start working on one. As far as texture work I believe we are ok for now.

Again, thanks!

stephen_wq

AKA The--Grim--Reaper
Dec 15, 2003
Are you the 'Klasnic' Klasnic?
Like the one that made the awesome falcon animated skins and such?
Or is that a different person?

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
There are two people named klasnic who skin :D i didn't know about the other klasnic, since my name is Klasnic :) i'll work on a map right away ;) ow about skins though?

stephen_wq

AKA The--Grim--Reaper
Dec 15, 2003
I do read some peoples signatures, unlike some:D
His Sig said:
Unreal Championship 2 Mod Head.
UTMP Mapper, Modeler, Skinner, and Texturer.
Author of: Nybor, Team Abyss, NightWish, Atton, Mech-Mokai's, NightForce, DM-UTMP-Onderia, DM-UTMP-Catola, ONS-UTMP-CIO-Blizzard, DM-UTMP-LiandriArena.

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
I will post some screenies, i've been busy with my mod, and my link and stuff is changed.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You must have alot of freetime in your hand to work on UC2 for ut2004 and skin for D2A at the same time.

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
Well yes i do, but you wouldn't believe me.... here it goes: When i was 12 years old i was interested in game design, so i drew my concepts and models etc.. like i said before. But i realized that i didn't have enough time, so i quit doing that, and i started doing school the whole day every day, so that would be for like 12 hours of school everyday, no designing. I did that for about 3 years, and i was able to finish school, i finished HighSchool at the age of 13, then college at 15. There it is, i have tons of free time, but i still go to computing school to learn more about computers, and programming etc... :) I am with the following:
TCMP
UTMP
UC2Mod
HaloUT
OSP
Valde Games: http://valdegames.com
and soon to be with DA2 :D And for my work, i will use a DA2 skin and skin it, you will see :D

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
Re-installing DA2, hope it would work this time, also, can i skin a new model? Like a team leader or something :D