wooha holy **** you won't believe what happened

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobCobb

Society is a leech on me!
Sep 20, 2002
The Compound
Visit site
The question isn't whether or not you had a threesome. Any man can have a threesome, if lucky enough.

The question is, did you satiate them until they were dropping to the floor?

Thats the true test of a man.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
Hyrulian Hero said:
I wanna end up in a threesome situation one day, maybe... :p

I mean you no offense, but for a gay man that is incredibly easy to arrange. Craigslist and gay bars, that's what I've been told by a knowledgeable source.

Axionysus

Don't Call Us, We Won't Call You :)
Sep 6, 2004
DNS #5
flakmonkey.t35.com
One of them was a man. Every time something happens involving 2 "girls" and a guy in the Phillipines, it turns out that one of these "girls" was a man. Sorry but its true.:y5:

Great work, now you most come on IRC and share details :mwink:.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
:eek: Genetic you are a friggin' Indonesian PIMP. First the nurse thing and now this??!

Lucky boy! This is amazing. I dunno, sometimes when I think about a threesome I think, "Oh ****... so many girls... I don't have enough hands/penises/tongues this is too much for me! One is already great but TWO?!?!" But when it comes right down to it, I think I could work it out :rockon:

You are a hero.

Last edited:

rajput_warrior

The World's Favorite Flak Monkey
Feb 26, 2004
BC, Canada
Cpt.Toilet.exe said:
24 is a bit too late huh. Im going to be 24 in 5 months and I havent even kissed a girl, let alone has sex with one yet :(

Bit too late psshh :mad:

i think staying on your computer all day isn't going to help, i think hookers would be good in your case

and wow a threesome that is awesome, i wanna bone two girls at once :(

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
****, it's Ari's fault! I'm sorry.

A *sproing* is glorious! You said it yourself in that thread :eek:

I am expecting an update on the Valentine's situation :biorifle:

Last edited:
GeneticFreak said:
ok you might as well close that valentine breakup thread
last night friday night i went to one of the best and biggest pub in the city trying to find someone. i flirted and said hi to this cute and petite girl, we danced, she then introduce me to her lady friend we danced, ON THE BAR. They ****in sandwiched me tight on the bar, in front of my friends! it was so darn hot
then at 3 am they said lets go somewhere, I thought they just wanted to go eat something, all of my friends are busy with their gf/fiancee/wife so I took them out and you wont believe what they did in my car! thats when i found out they are more than friends. so i pulled over to a 2-star hotel and opened a room

and holy ****in damn VICTORY! my very VERY first 3sum !!!!!
i dont care what you think of me never done this before and having my first 3sum at a bit too late age of 24, but its a VICTORY! raise the flags! sing the national anthem! I just got back home here saturday 11 at noon with legs still shaking and all i want to do is tell everyone lol all my friends went holy **** they have suspected with their perv mind when we left them that night but they never thought it would actually be

and best thing is they want me to come back to that pub at 14th, WITH THEM

BEING SINGLE AT THIS TIME OF YEAR DO HAVE ITS BENEFITS BELIEVE ME!
yeah well...you....you... you suck....../jelous

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
GeneticFreak said:
I'm not from the Filipines dude... read the location below my avatar...
... and i wont call the nurse thing an 'achievement' ... getting a boner that goes 'sproing' in a hospital is embarrasing

arithedog i am dissapointed because you forgot where im from :( :( :(

i actually remembered but i am retarded and thought that the phillipines referred to the whole region and of course it does not and anyway indonesia is cooler than the phillipines