Woodland & Olive Bradley camos now available!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Calling Midwinter

Hi MidWinter,

Would you by chance still have the prefab as seperate brushes ?

The reason I ask is I can't get a clean build of the prefab without tears in the complex brush...

I do how ever had another reason, which is I would like to make the turrent and gun seperate movers of the Beppo CRMSpecial type, the turrent would rotate left/right and the gun up/down and the gun could fire the rw_rocket (Realworld.U).

The rw_rocket is the shell type thing that earlier versions of Terrain had...

Only an idea... !

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
Bastard'o : do you have that problem with all the camos or it is only with the woodland one? I noticed it, too, but only when going away from it some distance. I dunno the cause.

By your message, I understand that you want the main body, the turret and the canon as three separate brushes, right? Well, when I arrive home i'll look for them. Right now i'm at work and don't have unrealEd nor the brushes here :D

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
Wow!

Thanks for the support guys. You have made me very happy, really. Well, now down to the work... :D

Styx_surfer : the urban camo i promised you is on its way :)

Bastard'o : I've been seeing what I have here, and I can send you the body and the turret separately. But the cannon and the turret go together, i mean, if you want the cannon point up and down, a modification should be made to the turret. Maybe this picture down here helps me explain that...

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
To Bastard'o

I've been thinking about it, and if you want, I can pass you the cannon as a separate brush. Hope the picture showed you what i was meaning. When the cannon goes up, so does part of the turret, but as it is done now, the entire turret is a brush and the cannon is another. Maybe I can make a new brush with the cannon and part of the turret. What do you think?. Or you could make the turret move up and down. It is not as realistic, but it could do. Please tell me which option do you prefer.

Last edited:

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
No,no, I DO have the brush in two parts (or three if you prefer). I have the body in one brush and the turret in another. I can either pass you the turret with the cannon attached to it or without the cannon. BUT if you want the cannon to move up & down, and make it in a fully realistic way, you need to move the cannon AND part of the turret. Of course, you can make it so only the cannon moves up and down. But otherwise, I have no problem to pass you the brush in three parts. Only need some time to get the things done, ok?

PS if you are going to use it in any of your maps, i'll feel more than rewarded for any extra work I have to do :)

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
hey midwinter, i've thought about it... is it possible for you to change your bradley-desert prefab a bit so it looks like it is destroyed? not sure if you want to do that but it would be cool [textures with a burned look, turret destroyed etc.]