1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

won't update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Acey4 NA, Nov 29, 2000.

1. Acey4 NA

Acey4 NA New Member

i have 2.80,i updated with the umod,and it worked fine,but then i go into the game and it sais 2.80,so i try the manual,and it doesnt work!if i cant update i need to know if 2.85 is a full release!

thnx

2. mistyinliner

mistyinliner New Member

Fist of all you don´t see inf 2.83 anywhere. IA good way to see if you got the patch installed is to see if when you shot with the robar and keep pressing the shoot button you will still see through the scoope, if you don´t you haven´t got the patch installed

3. Acey4 NA

Acey4 NA New Member

k,i misunderstood the the 2.81 article,but when i go into the game,on the main menu,it sais 2.80,not 2.81,i just figured it didn't update

4. Goat Fucker

Goat Fucker No Future!

Well, heres just to make it clear.

When u install the 2.81 patch, it wont display that its been updated in the main menu (that we have just established), to make sure it has worked, do the robar thing, or look under "options/infiltration options" here its displayed.

Now when u update from 81 to 82, there still wont be an update to the main screen, but neither will there be an update in the Inf options menu, to check the install, see if the bots still throw grenades like loony's, if they dont.....works done :)

[​IMG]
    All hail the PRF!