Woah....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yah, it's really me :) Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm taking some time in my now busy schedule to say Hi :D Ans lest you guys know what's going on.

Well, I'm starting school next week :) ANd I'm pretty pumped about that :D
Other thing, I'm moving and for the time being, I can't bring my comp with me :( Sad I know. But it shouldn't be for long. ( 3 weeks max.)

So yeah... that's pretty much it. I'll try to keep you guys informed on the move and my progress in school :D

Cya all later bros.

- Dev

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Have your Cutie Pie post updates.. Keep us informed on whats up!!

Good Luck Dev..

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Pretty good actually, Just moved in last week. Still living in a couple boxes lol. Didn't do much modeling so far in school... mostly Photoshop and drawing but still fun :) Actually got a modeling class on monday :D

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Unpacking can be a hassle... might take ya another week or two. ;)
I'm glad everything is going well for you!
Post up some pics of your work (if it's allowed), so we can see all that latent ability you've been hiding behind a shock rifle! :D

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
DEVVVV!!! (and LURKKKK :))

Dude, if you end up having leet photoshop skills you can help me out! I'm looking for some inspiration for a GW sig I'm making.

I'm glad everything is going well, and yes unpacking stuff sucks... especially when you don't have any closets :rolleyes:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
How much stuff can Dev have to unpack? Sheesh, should be done by now. I am just glad to hear from you buddy. Glad everything is going well and you do sound excited about school. Lurk, its good to see you post as well. Was getting lonely in here. I was so close to calling BT and request his daughter start posting again. Even Spam would have been good. LOL J/K:lol::lol:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Been a bad 2 weeks.
I won't even go into details.
On a lighter note; I uninstalled UT3 and the Orange Box last week... would've kept the OB, but the games wouldn't run.
Huxley isn't far away... let's hope something good comes from that. ;)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Been a bad 2 weeks.
I won't even go into details.
On a lighter note; I uninstalled UT3 and the Orange Box last week... would've kept the OB, but the games wouldn't run.
Huxley isn't far away... let's hope something good comes from that. ;)
I don't know what I would do without Portal. Then again, I haven't played it in quite some time. Love that game, though.

Dev, good to see you! Good luck with them classes.

On a different note, I was just wondering what versions of Photoshop y'all are running? I was thinking of finally upgrading from PS7 to CS3, but then I found out that CS3 no longer comes with Image Ready. They say that most of the IR elements now come included in CS3, and those that don't are available in Fireworks. The only ridiculous thing in all this is that now if you open an animated GIF in CS3, it discards all the subsequent layers! Shame on Adobe! As if Photoshop wasn't expensive enough, now they're pushing a sold-separately app (Fireworks) to do stuff that an app that used to come with PS could.