1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WMDs in 45 Minutes or Your Money Back - Blair Lied & I Want My Money Back

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jaunty, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

Dark Trooper:

Attached Files:

2. DamienW

DamienW I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir

The big vilains in the very old "Dark Forces" Star-wars FPS. They were troopers with jet packs, big guns and big armor. It was when Star Wars games were still cool, with guns blazing and all, no lame lightsaber and force powers :D

3. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

As much as I loved Dark Forces, the end game boss sucked ass.

4. DamienW

DamienW I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir

True, but i loved how after killing the big, oversized Dark trooper with enough firepower to level off 18 planets, you still had to kill ..... one single imperial officier to finish the game :D

5. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

Jesus, I beat that game but I don't remember anything you guys are talking about. My memory truly sucks. :(

6. Spier

Spier 1

Related:
    WHAT THE FUCK! That was suprising, to say the least.

7. TheWhaleShark

TheWhaleShark This world is spinning around me

WTF?

I think hell just froze over.

Definitely didn't see that coming.

8. MadWoffen

MadWoffen Soon! ©

Howdy, someone tell to this guy that when Bush was giving his Union speech last year about the nuclear material from Nigeria, the WHOLE world already knew, some days before this speech, these documents were forged.

So...if he wasn't lying, he got the worst secret services of the world since every citizen, outside the US, following the news reports and particularly the public report of El Baradei, the UN guy responsible for nuclear material, was aware of this forgery...

Bah...there is still a long way...