Wireframe Skin Pack - UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org
Wireframe Skin Pack
Current Version: 0.4 (2014-01-10)

Download:
http://www.vgmp3.org/DLs/UT2004/Wireframeskinpackv0dot4.zip
http://wickedhq.com/index.php?/files/file/261-wireframeskinpackv0dot4zip/

A set of wireframe skins for all the Epic Player models, including Skaarj and human skeletons. There are at least two default colors per model, with 4 team support for all.

This eventually became my Hologram Skin Pack, but this version stands on its own merits. I was reuploading a lot of my files, and decide to upload it with a fixed upl that doesn't conflict with the Hologram Skin Pack.

Back story from the upls:
A battle simulation hologram created by the Cyberdyne Systems Corporation. The CSC artificial intelligence scanned, probed, and analyzed the tournament competitors during the qualifying rounds in order to accurately recreate their skills and battle tactics in holographic form. The H1000 series battle simulants can interact with physical objects due to latest advancements in mobile holographic emitter technology.
Safety protocols have been deactivated. Their weapons are real. Your death will be too.

Video

Screenshots:

Last edited:

albatross

Sep 28, 2008
You should wire-frame all of the static meshes and stuff too to give it more of a 'virtual' feel. It would have to be done right though so that it isn't hard to tell where you are :rolleyes: These skins look nice though :)

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org
haha~ there're parameter in UED for Shader that can change texture into wireframe~

wait~
why ur ut2004 graphic seems better than normal? for 2nd,4th,5th pic~

I used that, along with several other effects. They shimmer a bit to emulate a sort of metallic holographic effect.

As for my graphic, well I guess I've done a few tweaks here and there. My video card is a GeForce 8800 GS, which by current standards is fairly modest.

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org
You should wire-frame all of the static meshes and stuff too to give it more of a 'virtual' feel. It would have to be done right though so that it isn't hard to tell where you are :rolleyes: These skins look nice though :)

I like that idea for a map. The safest thing to do it on would be the static meshes and item pickups. If you applied a wireframe effect to BSP, you'd have hall of mirror effects all over the level. :(