1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WipE'out" Mod

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by jazznaz89, Dec 8, 2005.

1. jazznaz89

jazznaz89 New Member

Im interested in creating a mod for ut2004, based on the playstation game series called WipE'out".

At the moment, im looking for mappers, coders, and modellers.

My own skills at this time are rather lacking, I'm only just learning unrealscript and 3ds Max.

I already have somebody lined up for music in the mod. I've asked a modeller if i could use his AG Craft models, of course giving him all credit for them, he has not yet replied. Until he does ill be designing and making my own poor quality ships :p

Anybody who can edit ut2004 AND has played/is in love with the wipeout series and knows the basics on craft physics would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, i have played anomaly. I found it lacking in the areas wipeout was strong in, like track design(they were far to big), and the handling was a pain. No offence to the authors, its a good mod, but just not my style. I even contemplated using it as a template for the mod but i couldnt contact the authors of it to gain their permission, or tips on how to edit the mods files.

Any interest or volunteers would be good!