1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WIP

Discussion in 'Work in Progress and Pimps' started by Sabrewu1f, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Sabrewu1f

Sabrewu1f New Member

WIP of my new humm... i diden't found a name for them yet.
    I began the male 2weeks ago and the female today.
    The male is already unwrapped and skinned but as you can see, the texture is not finished. The female is nor unwrapped nor skinned.
    I'd like to have some feed back about them and if possible some tips to make the skin for them (it's my first attempt to create a texture for a model)

Attached Files:

2. Zenodey

Zenodey Formally known as mutt

Sweet it's probly not a gen mo kai but it looks like one YAY GJ :tup: :tup: :tup: , but i don't like his "smaller" arm :(

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005
  3. Slaughter

Slaughter exsomnis

The arms look way too skinny for that head...other than that it´s pretty nice work. :)

4. Sabrewu1f

Sabrewu1f New Member

The head look bigger on the shoot because it's mouth is opened (i modelised the interior of it to make some facial anim test with it)
    About the Mechanic arm, i can't find a way to make the forearm bigger without having it looking too big for the meca-upperarm :(

Anyway, there's an other of my WIP which i began for fun and never finished due to school work and rl stuff,... =)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005