[WIP] Ut2k4 God-Horus (56k warning)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SABRETOOTH

Mar 21, 2005
Hi guys! This is my first post here.... :D And first than nothing, my english is very poor... :(

Well, this is a model inspired on Anubis model of Unreal Championship2....

Some pix, and renders...

HorusRender01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/SABRE/3D ART/HorusRender02.jpg
Render of the first skin beta....

GHSHADER01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/SABRE/3D ART/GHSHADER02.jpg
And the final version first skin, in game screenshot

Sg_ingame01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/SABRE/3D ART/Sg_ingame02.jpg
Screenshot of the second skin beta...

SG_Render01.jpg

Render of the final version of the second Skin (in game have specular + self ilumination effects)

Well, the model have ctf4 support too....

Bye...And hope you like it.....

PS: Remeber.....my english is very bad, sorry by that :lol: :(

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Wow... just, wow :) That's how the Egyptian models should have looked in 2K3/ 2K4. Truly excellent work there, can't wait for a final release, I can already see that they'll be in my definite 'keepers' list :tup:

Oh, and Horus is most definitely my favourite, looks very nice indeed.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
I could not agree more with radiosity. Welcome to BUF, keep posting your work because that is one of the best models i have ever seen.

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
I saw this at polycount a while ago, it's been too long of a wait. Neeeeeeed model please.

edt: you might consider editing the alpha on the environment map in the first in game screen, it's killing all the beautiful texture details.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Caravaggio said:
edt: you might consider editing the alpha on the environment map in the first in game screen, it's killing all the beautiful texture details.
:stupid:

Nice model even thou I think his stomach is too long. I would have made it a little shorter.
Overall really nice model ;)

EvilEngine

GodMode
Mar 31, 2003
www.evilengine.net
Hi sabre , I sent you a PM too.
But I like your style. I see room for alot of improvment though in the shaders, and if you would like to chat about these little things you can do just drop me an email and I'll show you some techniques to make your guys shine.
Good work and hope to see much more from you in the future.

Gryph

trap
Nov 29, 2004
not mold factory
I'm a week late apparently. Probably not a good way to make one's first post, but I do have the excuse that I was offline during said week. And this is the first thread I've felt like replying to.

Grabbed this one off skincity a couple days ago. Definitely not going to toss it aside anytime soon; superb detailing imo, and I'll agree with Radiosity in saying that this is quite superior to the UT2k4 egyptian models.

...it does bug me how tall he is, but that may have been intended.

Keep skinning!

Gryph

trap
Nov 29, 2004
not mold factory
Did you read the full thread at the atari forums? He released a second version that has a less shiny (and much better looking) version of the models.

Of course I didn't. I have yet to use up my starting n00bpoints.

And thanks for the welcome.