1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WIP ninja models

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by debucode, Oct 14, 2004.

1. debucode

debucode More twisted than evil, man and machine.

I have a few model refinements to the models found in the Ninjas! mod, thought it might be good to get feedback. Pictured is a little bit more refined Ninja model and - well, the sword is basically the same, I just was fiddling with the skin (bump mapping, different style handle).

I'd like to get some more definition out of the blade (specularities, etc), so far haven't experimented enough with materials to see what works best.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2004
  2. Nines

Nines With Rage Alive

Looks cool!! :tup:
    I think that you should make the blade darker and recolor the brown part and make it black instead!!
    I don't like brown that much.

That's what i think!! :)

3. nazareth316

nazareth316 The Mandalorian

Wow, very nice.