[WIP] New Age Knight

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Very nice. The front view deserves a funny caption.

'Kids: stay in school or I will beat the crap out of you.'

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
the_rex said:
Damaged knight. Donnu. Maybe for the second model?
Still can't decide between Warboss and the Egypt one.
When I can`t decide, I simply take both ;) 5 high qual skins are better than 4 IMO :tup:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hehe well it'll just delay it a couple of weeks even further into the future before release. I can't handle the wait :eek: :)
Also some mouthfull I'd be taking making two more complete skins.

Glowshadow

Mar 25, 2006
*Begins to drool profusely while staring at the Liandri Knight*

*Wipes the slobber away*

Ahem…Nice.
Eagerly awaiting release on these guys.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
I'm liking the liandri knight... but there are those that would say it needs to be brighter, dont change it though :)

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Thanks all :)

I need to do some work on the other model. I haven't started yet.
Oh I chose to skin the EgyptMaleA because I like his armor. That also looks like a medieval knight. In comperance with the EgyptMaleB he looks alot more like a medieval knight.

EDIT:: Finished his face yesterday. Mostly, will post pics when I get home. Soon I hope :)

Last edited: