1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WinXP problem loading the game. Please help!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by IJustWannaPlay, Dec 2, 2003.

1. IJustWannaPlay

IJustWannaPlay New Member

Hi
    I am a first time user of infil, and a long time player of ut2k3. After installation of infil i get this windows pop-up error:

The procedure entry point ?SetCurrent@WListBox@@QAEXHH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library Window.dll.

Please help me!!!!

Thanks

2. (SDS)benmcl

(SDS)benmcl Why not visit us here in the real world.

Infiltration runs on UT not UT2k3. Sorry.

3. Afro Joe

Afro Joe New Member

I'm having a very similar problem but on win2k. I am running it on UT, but I also have UT2k3 installed, are these conflicting?

4. sublime

sublime Cynic

There is no conflict, but make sure you installed infiltration into the UT directory, not UT2k3.

5. Magistus71

Magistus71 New Member

I don't have UT2k3 at all, but i get this error when trying to launch Infiltration. Has anyone ever figured out why this happens?

6. Magistus71

Magistus71 New Member

I am guessing there is no fix for this error?

7. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

Could you post your Infiltration.log?

8. fist_mlrs

fist_mlrs that other guy

i had the same problem when using a clean install uf ut. "fixed" it by using the 2.86 infiltration.exe iirc (or was it moving inf to my old inf folder? im not shure at all...)

9. dtgorm

dtgorm New Member

so in order for me to play INF, i have to go out and buy the old Unreal Tournament???I only have UT2003

10. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

It's not so much of a big deal is it? I doubt you'd have to pay over £5 for it.

11. [C22]-SpOOky

[C22]-SpOOky Inf Old-Timer

Yes u have to Buy UT but you dont have to buy INF .. and like crowze said .. its not gonna cost you much ;)
    The game might not look as good as alot of the newer games out now, But it still has the most realistic gameplay you can get ;)
    If you dont want realism .. dont buy UT
    If you want The best looking graphics you can get.. Dont buy UT
    If you want a more realistic feel to gaming ..Rush out and Buy UT NOW and install Infiltration ;)

PS: its a good idea to get the new Opengl.dll put it into the UT System folder after you have installed inf.. then run Inf in Opengl ..For Most people it Looks and Runs Much better :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2004
  12. dtgorm

dtgorm New Member

Damn, and to think I got rid of my UT GOTY cd some time back :( Torrents here I come :p