Windows 7 - Yay Or Nay?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Windows 7 - Yay Or Nay?

• Windows 7 -> Yay

Votes: 48 70.6%
  • Windows 7 -> Nay

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • I use other non-Windows operating system

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
As you might have noticed Windows 7 was launched yesterday officially and many of us have tested it already for a couple of months. I would like to know whether you will fully migrate your system to Windows 7 or keep your old OS. Were you able to get all drivers to work e.g. printer, TV-tuner, old scanner, etc.

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
I migrated about three months ago while 7 hit RTM and I got everything working from day one. It's a really awesome OS and everyone who have reasonable PC (not older than 3...4 years) should consider to migrate and just as sidenote, there's no reason to afraid 64 bit (like many people do). Drivers are there, majorty of applications/games do work and when you have Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise editon you can take advantage of XP Mode that will provide necessary backwards compatibility for your legacy applications.
Go for it!

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
i keep meaning to install it, but i dont have any blank dvds and something tells me it wont install from a virtual drive

1222604928906.jpg