1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Windows 7 issues

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by recycledsoul, Dec 25, 2012.

1. recycledsoul

recycledsoul New Member

Hello Gentlemen,
    I am wondering if you can help me play one of my favorite games, unreal tournament. the problem i am having is that when i try to play it on my pc the mouse movement is incredibly sloppy no matter how i adjust it. it is to the point where i cant aim, or cant even navigate menus.
    does anyone know this problem or how to fix it?
    it seems the better computer i get, the worse off the game runs.
    thanks alot

PC SPECS:
    mobo: asus z68 pro gen 3
    processor: intel i2500k not o'c
    16gb ddr3 ram
    video: geforce 670
    onboard sound
    caviar blue
    mouse: logictech g500 gaming mouse

thank you very much friends

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
  2. Raynor.Z

Raynor.Z Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus

Hi recycledsole,

What do you mean by "sloppy"? Framerate is low or gamespeed itself isn't normal?
    First thing I would recommand is to update to latest OpenGL video renderer ( http://www.cwdohnal.com/utglr/ ) and limit your framerate in its settings. As I've said before in many similar topics, UT inbox Direct3D renderer often does not work very well with modern systems and causes various issues.

3. medor

medor Member