Windows 10

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Just upgraded the Laptop to Windows 10. No problems what so ever, saved all apps that were installed. Had to uninstall 3 Samsung Apps that were unsupported. Turned off all the crap to share WiFi and stuff. Still playing around but looks and runs good. Anyone else upgrade yet?

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Alright Guys, just upgraded the other two computers. Found a couple problems. One was Homegroup, took some fiddling but got it working. Next one is Dual Monitors, They work but now they have different backgrounds/wallpaper. They use to have same wallpaper. Playing GW2 in Window Mode doesn't work as well anymore either. Have to do some more tinkering. Above Question still valid, anyone else upgrade yet?

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I have not upgraded either (although the little pop-up by the clock is incredibly annoying). I am also waiting for things to settle down and bugs to be fixed before I make the jump. Is it completely free or are they going to demand money after a year of use?

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I have not upgraded either (although the little pop-up by the clock is incredibly annoying). I am also waiting for things to settle down and bugs to be fixed before I make the jump. Is it completely free or are they going to demand money after a year of use?

Completely Free, there are some MS Apps that if you want you will have to buy from the store not sure the about the all the names.