Win2k users please reply

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Is there anyone here using Win2k with the new windows2000 service pack installed? I’m getting an error when exiting Unreal Tournament and INF now, although it’s not effecting the game, I would still like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing? This also happed the last time I tried installing the Win2k spk2.
Also: This is a clean install of Windows2000Pro, and I’m using the latest Intel chipset drivers and latest Omega Voodoo drivers

If anyone else has noticed an error on exiting UT after installing the Win2k spk2, please say so, I would like to know to eliminate the possible cause.

Thanks
Mike

--My system—
Win2k_Pro/ Spk2
Asus cusl2-c Intel 815ep chipset
Voodoo4500agp
Creative pci 64
Adaptec host for hard drive

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Damn things making me a liar, now it’s not doing it. if it comes up again, I’ll post the message, but like I said, it doesn’t seem to be affecting the game at all, I was just wondering. Maybe it just needed to work it self in.

shiftless

jalalabad-ass
Jun 5, 2001
san fran
Happens to me sometimes too. As you said, the crash on exit doesn't affect anything, and INF runs fine the next time I boot it, so I've been ignoring the error. I've attached the DrWatson output from my last crash to this message, enjoy...

- shiftless