Will UW exceed this? three fold?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

J. Speed

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 21, 2001
USA
Visit site
Tetris I can go to the site w/ no problem.

The engine for this game is not likely to measure up to UW considering no terrain and a few other missing features but it is a nice movie to view to remind people of new things on the horizon. I think its a nice movie.

These screen shots for Breed another game looks pretty good to me
http://www.brat-designs.com/screens.html

A nice feature to this game Breed: seamless transistion between Earth and Earth's outer orbit ..space station

Last edited:

Dai

Orgasmetron
Apr 2, 2000
Finding a new low
Visit site
pic24a.JPG

that reminds me of Cybernator :)

someone should make a new version of that game

J. Speed

Nov 21, 2001
USA
Visit site
That screen is ok Dai. You never know what it really looks like until you actually get the game on your system.

A great thing about the screen you posted in that game is that planet surface to space will be seamless.

Will any Epic or DE games coming out next year or 2003 have something along the same lines???

fragswill

Charismatic Leader
Mar 21, 2000
Sweden
Kreed looks like it has some nice features, but it also looks a bit inconsistent. Maybe because it's just very early in development, or because the dev team is russian :)

J. Speed

Nov 21, 2001
USA
Visit site
Because they're Russian has nothing to do w/ it. C++ programming, Game Engine...etc is a number language-has nothing to do w/ country or ethnicity. Its the quality of the technology, who uses it and and how its used.

The game looks ok but is somewhat restricted in that there will only be bulidings and space stations w/ no outdoor terrain.

Another thing from what I heard (dont quote me on this) there are only a handful of people like 6 or 7 people developing this game. Not bad for such a small number.

fragswill

Charismatic Leader
Mar 21, 2000
Sweden
Originally posted by J. Speed
Because they're Russian has nothing to do w/ it. C++ programming, Game Engine...etc is a number language-has nothing to do w/ country or ethnicity. Its the quality of the technology, who uses it and and how its used.

*COUGH*

Not bad for such a small number.

Usually more people doing the same thing means less quality. Thing about that old saying. (Don't quote me on this)

Last edited: