1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Will UT run on my comp?

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Rancid, Nov 30, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rancid

Rancid New Member

Celeron 433mhz,
    32mb RAM,
    Diamond Stealth SE,
    3 gig's of space left.

Will untill these specs run UT coz i might be getting it this week, so will i have to wait till i upgrade my system with a 3D card and more ram to run it?

Cheers

------------------
    The Rancidman

2. BirddoG

BirddoG New Member

get more ram and maybe a better vid card or a V2 add on or sumthin
    you need a very good system to run UT at all and an even better one to run in D3D
    where if you get a V2 and get ram to 128 you should have no probs

3. lipton

lipton New Member

i dunno about needing a good system .. we have it running on amdk6 200's and 300's here .. they have 128 ram tho so i guess that counts .. but i think you have an ok system rancid .. mebbe turn down all the graphics a bit tho .. and get mroe ram and vid card like birddog said

4. Rancid

Rancid New Member

K, thanks, i wasn't sure, as the min system the game box says are often a little "optamistic"

: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.