wii Remote Creates 3D Virtual World for a PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
Its basically just the TrackIR system, but "cheaper"

In all honesty, you can accomplish the exact same thing with the safety goggles he shows, and any camera with an IR filter.

That being said, it still is really nifty, and I give the guy a lot of credit for thinking to do it with a Wii.

SnaKe-Fu

Thread Killer.
Dec 26, 2000
California
www.7igaming.com
This guy is awesome. I like how not only does he show you but he takes the time to explain it and he thinks of different things for it's application. I bet he's doing to get picked up by someone to design something spectacular. The guy is obviously smarter then most people (or he just has more time on his hands).

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Wasn't this just posted?

It was posted, I guess it got deleted.

I tried this a few weeks ago (back in December) and couldn't get it to work with Vista. There are a number of errors that numeros people are getting from it.
No. I posted it on IRC several days ago.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
This guy is awesome. I like how not only does he show you but he takes the time to explain it and he thinks of different things for it's application. I bet he's doing to get picked up by someone to design something spectacular. The guy is obviously smarter then most people (or he just has more time on his hands).

2 REMOTES AND NO ONE TO PLAY WITH!