Why the **** does this happen

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Hmmm, I never tought of that actually. There aren't an excessive about of lights there though.
And cope says he's had this problem with his map, I think it has less lights than mine. I'll have a mess about with it.

Call me Erdrik

Arch Mage
Nov 24, 1999
Spring Hill, FL, USA
www.geocities.com
mmm My new Map has 11 2048x2048x2048 Terrain Brushes each with an 8x8 grid and I haven't got ANY lighting problems....

but try what Chrysaor said if you haven't already
Rebuild the BSP and you should be fine. After that they typically move or go away. If they don't go away edit a vertex that cuts near it.

Oh! Bot I have a Pic at home of a waterfall I think You'll love ;) Ill post it soon for ya :D

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
lol, k. I just added another waterfall to StoneForts][ btw. It's even bigger than all the others put together AND it's underground :D