1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Why cant I open DM-INF-Atoll in UED (for study)

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by ZIRB, Sep 19, 2001.

1. ZIRB

ZIRB Inhuman

I wished to open DM-INF-Atoll in UED just to study it's construction but I cant... This goes even for other new 2.86 maps as DM-INF-Bullecourt, DM-INF-ResearchSite, DM-INF-AztecaLite. The aopen "empty" to in the editor. (I have installed 286 of course)

First everything seems to open fine, but when it seems to have finished the opening process and the filename are visible at the top of UED window, nothing is visible in the editor windows....

Any clue?

/Z

Last edited: Sep 19, 2001
  2. fist_mlrs

fist_mlrs that other guy

you'll have to open the maps with "unrealed for infiltration". normal unrealed won't search the needed files in infiltrations folders.

3. ZIRB

ZIRB Inhuman

Sorry, sooory for being unclear... I use the Infiltration-version of course. (I don't think any INF-map open in basic UED....)

So... What can the problem be then? All other INF-maps open as they should...

4. fist_mlrs

fist_mlrs that other guy

if it doesn't open the map there is a file missing. check the log for the error message.

5. ZIRB

ZIRB Inhuman

It works now!

By using the log I found what was missing and now it works fine! Thank's!

/Z