Who's got the biggest UT folder?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

howlatnight

Jan 8, 2006
size on disk is due to some type of compression. NTFS has a built in compression system by which you can compress items on the hdd and use them like they were un compressed if you are using the 4096? block size.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
_Lynx said:
Just tell me, how you folder manages to occupy less space on HDD then it is? NTFS compression?

I wouldn't know.
noob.gif

Saverous

Mar 29, 2006
KALViN976 said:
88.5Gb & that doesn't include random UT related funny web stuff :D
you're maniac. My UT04 folder is about ~10 Gb. NO demos & screens (except Botmovie), only maps and stuff for them (textures/music etc.). Maybe when I finally upgrade my hard drive it will grow up...

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
hehe yeah technically only 21.6Gb of that is yer actual Game Directory, the rest is all maps, demos, screens, patches, skins, mods, muts & *cough*movies*cough* ;)