Who Watches the Watchmen?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
I still haven't read the Watchmen GN just yet, but it is on my night stand. I did not have a problem keeping up with events as portrayed in the movie. Manhattan was done well, but Rorschach was awesome, especially in that jail cell scene.
The whole jail segment was awesome. People in the theater were clapping when Rorschach says "I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me".

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Amazing movie, the little boy in me squirmed at the
well endowed doctor manhattan - you would think that by 20 it wouldnt bother me to see that :(
, but everything else was super (pun?). I feel it would have been better if I had background with the novel, but it was just one of those things I never heard about at the time... or ever until now.

I'm sorry to tell you FaT CaM that he wasn't particularly well endowed. You may want to ask your gf for confirmation. Just...try not to cry, it's not size that matters ;-)

The only thing that really needed a inside info was the weird lion/lynx cat thing, which is called Bubastis and makes sense in the book only because there was a genetic engineering thread that was eliminated in the movie. It was kind of dumb for them to leave it in.

~Jason

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
zack-snyder-nixon.jpg

compare to

U840392-27.jpg

was too much for me. I get it, people don't like him. It took me out of the movie because everything else, while fantastic, was pretty well rendered. Oh well.

~Jason

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i loved it! As a comic geek who has read the series at least 12 times in the last 24 years, i think Zach did it.

i'm buying the dvd the day it comes out. There are a few that i wished were done better (calling the team Crimebusters, Rorshach cleaving Grives rather than giving him a saw to cut his handcuffed arm off [which was the inspiration for the Saw series], Laurie murdering two people, no Nite Owl murder, etc.) but , holy ****, what he did film was awesome. Every scene that Rorschach was in was fantastic. Great movie!

Zach's beginning credits were genius. A-.