Who wants to be in Clan [Yo!]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
W0oot! W00oo0t! Ph34r ma klan teh Ded Kennadys becase we are teh most 1337! If yuo join us it wil make yuo 1337 to!!!1

ohmed.png

[Enigma]

Banned
Nov 11, 2001
Perferably in a porsche, on 101.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Blindshot. In case you didn't notice, you're getting a less than stellar response to your thread.

Possible reasons?

No one knows:

- if you're American or Euro.
- if you play for fun or competitively as possible
- how often do you practise/play
- when do you practise/play
- if you have a server
- if you're new or established
- if established, what ladder(s)?
- if your clan is a group of 1337 trashtalkers
- what kind of person you looking for, fun or talented or both
- if you will give them a free t-shirt for joining

etc etc etc.

If I were to write: Who wants to be in my clan? I wouldn't expect any serious answers. Nor should you. Are you the captain of this clan? If so, you should have organization skills. So far I've seen none of that.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by Morety
Blindshot. In case you didn't notice, you're getting a less than stellar response to your thread.

Possible reasons?

No one knows:

- if you have a server

If you have UT..

Camel

dduurrrrrrrrrr
Jun 26, 2001
blarg
Visit site
Originally posted by Morety

Possible reasons?

No one knows:

- if you have a server

etc etc etc.

If I were to write: Who wants to be in my clan? I wouldn't expect any serious answers. Nor should you. Are you the captain of this clan? If so, you should have organization skills. So far I've seen none of that.

shhhhh... you might confuse him

:D ;)

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Well, i know no one has directly said this, but mate, this is in the wrong forum :rolleyes: