Who wants their own IRC bot?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
UPDATE

{JEDI} irc bot update:

Channel -- #jediclan
Bot Name (if possible) -- "Obiewan"
Players -- %{JEDI}%, %PuF%, %]LoL[%, %[Ci%]%, %|H|%, %|CRIME|%, %[CMi]%, %[Z]%

synergy

{ThC}XiKo
Dec 2, 2000
Channel Name: #DrF
Names To Search For: %PuF%, %]LoL[%, %[Ci%]%, %{DrF}%, %{ThC}%

Last edited:

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
Update

Channel Name: #clanci
Names To Search For: %PuF%, %]LoL[%, %[Ci]%, %[Ci-t]% %[CMi]%, %[muTTs]%, %LL|%, %[J]%, %|H|%, %[$FCE2]%, %[MC]%, %|DsV|%.

Q: is there a limit number of tags it can search for? :D

ION_Ace

Assault player
Dec 26, 2000
Behind you
www.clan-ion.com
FYI there is also a script that checks ur ut log file and gives map name, ip and nick when some1 types !wut. It's gonna be updated with more features, multi languegues suport etc soon, so i ain't gonna gave the url now. But I will post when the new version comes out, that i'm helping out a bit with, at the same time I will also release a new full irc script.

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
if ya want a bot for opping on etg then ask me..... i got one currently on #rsu and #v... i just wanna idle it on a few more channels =)
it will work with !op and !deop, and i could put in more commands by request..... just need some ideas, although a .put command is very difficult, i dont have a clue how to get that to work =/

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I used to have a good bot on b-net. There are a couple of commands on that bot that I think you should try putting into the one in planetunreal

.nick name The bot I had kept trac of all the users that it came in contact with (if it didn't seem them for 2 months they got deleted) it also tracted their user id. This command gives you all the names this person has used before

.lastseen nick This command tells you when the bot last saw the person named

.botmail nick message this leaves a message on the bot so that when the person you botmail comes in it'll give you the message

This bot had several other commands. I tried to get the thing into irc but it only worked on b-net. You can find it at www.ultimatebot.com