Who likes benami games?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
(This is what I would have put in igyou's guilty pleasures thread).

Im talking about games like DDR, In the groove, Guitarfreaks, Drummania, etc etc. I find them unbelievably enjoyable, I love the music in those sorts of games and I love going to arcades and meeting other people who like the games. There is something about it that lets you just jump in and say hi to a stranger and get to know them by both enjoying it.

I was wondering if anyone else plays these?

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I was a big DDR nut about 2-3 years ago (I could do a lot of them on expect), it was my sisters and at the time I weighed like 11 and a half stone (I was overweight for my height). It's all good now though, not put a pound on for years.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I played lots of games of the Beatmania series (my favourite one of the bemani group) back in the years. I played DDR as well.

Now I'm only collecting the soundtracks and albums of the various authors. Lots of great music.