WHo is Karl?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frequent Visitor
Jun 2, 2000
Visit site
950 server tonight-who was HotKarl{Greekstyle}and ichy balls?
Me,Kong,and Rippermon were on RW laughing our arses off-Kong says"look someone has itchy balls"and I say "no someone has ikky balls cause he got a hot carl greek style".

]LoL[malkovich|mOO

laughing out loud !
Jan 24, 2001
Boston MA
Visit site
m0rety you sick sick man ...

is there a p00p related thread that you haven't posted in ? and i cant believe you didnt know that 'greek style' is just a marketing gimmick , they throw in some feta cheese and croutons and expect you to forget that it's still p00p ... shirk ...

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I didn't play with those guys, but I actually did see HotKarl{GreekStyle} in the list of names when I was pinging the serves in my favorites folder. LOL, I immediately thought it was someone from PuF!!!!

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
So Hot Carls are popular EVERYWHERE!?!? I'm beginning to wonder if I'm missing out on something.

Now where's that wife again....

Danger_Dude

Feb 15, 2000
That's a damn good question.
Visit site
I've been playing a lot of Mechwarrior IV lately, and my screen name in that game is "Hot Carl" - I jumped on a server the other day and one of the other players gave me wOOtage on the name.

I said "obviously you know what it means" - he says, "OH YEAH" and we laughed our ass off...