Who could use a Half-Life Texture Pack?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PhrozeN

And Apple a day keeps the doctor away
Sep 16, 2001
Winnipeg MB
www.redfire-mg.com
Im just yoinking bmps from Half-life and converting them to PCX. Does anybody want this texture pack by any chance? Its about 3.8 MB and it has about 419 Textures now, lol and believe me you'll never run out of textures again.

PhrozeN

Sep 16, 2001
Winnipeg MB
www.redfire-mg.com
I dont like wally that much, but thats why I use Cage. THat program rules to great extents. Doom, HLife, Quake! Its the everything thing texture and media browser

smeerkat

Hello, old friend...
Mar 10, 2001
Canada
www.kens.net
Re: Who could use...

Yup, I'm game. Are you going to upload it to a site?

Originally posted by PhrozeN
Im just yoinking bmps from Half-life and converting them to PCX. Does anybody want this texture pack by any chance? Its about 3.8 MB and it has about 419 Textures now, lol and believe me you'll never run out of textures again.

PhrozeN

Sep 16, 2001
Winnipeg MB
www.redfire-mg.com
damn there are so many textures. But theres some good sign textures but they are like 32 X 48 and we all know Unreal doenst like anything of that sort, or does it, well 96 X 96 textures look strange when scaled up to 128 X 128 or down to 64 X 64. Perhaps somebody could help me scale textures just right.

PhrozeN

Sep 16, 2001
Winnipeg MB
www.redfire-mg.com
These glass, wall and floor textures rule.

glass1.jpg

PhrozeN

Sep 16, 2001
Winnipeg MB
www.redfire-mg.com
yeah well brinkster is stupid for hosting anything. I think my texture package is just way over done. 853 Textures in 19 Catagories. Right now its 6.71 MB. Thats kinda big for a texture package. The last package I saw that big were the plutoic urban ones. They ran about 6.80 MB. My Max Payne texture package I made was 14 MB and I dont think anybody wants that one. I still have tonnes left to do. Most people out there have broadband connections. Mabey 10 MB is a lot to download. But mabey its good for SP maps. You'll never need another texture package again after you have used this one.