Where's some good railguns when you need them?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sleepy_the_Jackal

Jan 12, 2004
I am a big fan of weapons of mass fragging, especially railguns. I was wondering if any of you could help me find some really cool ones for use in UT2003. I've already tried my luck with a few serch engines and came up with the one from the Chaos Dreams mod. Don't get me wrong, it's a great gun, but I always liked ones that appeared very menacing and high tech, rather than compact and practical. If anybody knows of some really badass railguns, please be sure to let me know. :D
Thanks in advance!

Sleepy_the_Jackal

Jan 12, 2004
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I would prefer that the gun uses a new model. Reskins of lightning guns and ion painters aren't as cool, unless it's a phenominal job (in which case I may use the gun after all).

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Go to Weapons of Destruction's forums and look for the "WMP Restoration thread (aka Pain2K3 news)" thread. Pain2K3 Alpha 9 can be found there, with one of the most powerful and cheap-ass railguns ever made. Fun stuff though. :D

For something a bit less extreme, try ChaosUT2K3, or U4E 2K3.