1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Where?

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by nova-k, Feb 11, 2001.

1. nova-k

nova-k Damn Newbie

I was just wondering where I could get the 2.75/2.80 hybrid-inf-thingie so I could join the weekly war? I've tried the links in the ww -site but they don't seem to work.. So if someone knows a link where I can get it, please post it here. THANK you ;)

novak - taking infiltration to the extreme

2. -=-SDS=- Lust

-=-SDS=- Lust Boo!

Just go to the site and they have a UMOD that does it for you. I just downloaded it awile ago so I think it is working

[​IMG]

Seven Sin<---Click me
    damnit!

3. BA Baracus

BA Baracus I pity the fool!

you have to have both 2.75 and 2.8x installed, the UMOD on the weekly war site simply allows the use of 2.8x maps in normal UT/2.75

[​IMG]
    i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!