Where to download the 3 Amigos Map Pack, plus map recommendations

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Funktion

Nov 16, 2004
I just re-instaled Clone Bandits. When I tried it out the first time, it only had one map and while it was fun I totally forgot about it... :)

Anyway, I'm having lots of fun with the three maps, and wanted some more. The link from this forum for the "3 Amigos Map Pack" isn't working, so I was wondering if anyone knows any working link?

Also, what good maps (with bot support) are available, and where can I download them?

PS: If anyone from the mod's team reads this, you should update the download links to the Beyondunreal mirrors, they aren't working...

Funktion

Nov 16, 2004
I don't know what happened to hollib's reply that was here, but thanks for the links.

Last edited:

hollib

Registered Bandit
Aug 6, 2004
lübeck, germany.
domain trouble/maps.

Got some trouble with my domain,
so the links did not work.
Reinstalled server and everything, so it works ok now.
*hollib* :)