Where the hell is everyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[_X_]DarkWater

Don't eat the yellow snow
Dec 10, 2004
Mars
Skipr said:
at least you got bots to play with cause no humans will be on there :lol:

lol...and those bots are pretty funny when you shoot em...

yeah it has been pretty slow lately, i sometimes log on and stay ~ 15 min to see if any body else comes by. running around in a raptor to get some fun screen shots....otherwise playing to just have a fun match or two, but currently pretty busy with work.

hopefully once the next patch is out we get a fe more folks playing again and more new maps....

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Dandeloreon1984 said:
yes, well said, but i am wondering which version of u2xmp they are going to with balance... do you think it is the original release, or the 7710 release... i think it is the earlier one on balance :lol:... and i haft to say, like in my other post, play utxmp and write as many posts on bugs as posible.

Um... I never felt such a big change balancewise when the patch was released, or maybe it just was so damn long ago so I don't remember. Personally I think the current version is perfectly balanced, atleast for clangaming. :)

Skaxis said:
Since UTXMP was released... I have not joined a single game of U2XMP and I LOVE XMP. I am gonna stick to my guns on this. U2XMP is Absolutely Horrid in comparison for engine smoothness on my lower end (1.6 Ghz AMD) comp. I will be the seed population for the next generation of Noobs in UTXMP lol.

RE: U2XMP
I MISS the peeps. I MISS the custom maps NRK made. I MISS Conc Jumping and the ability to toggle 3rd person on any server but....

Nothing else.

Especially not:
HaXorz
TimeWarpin' Lag
Chitty game-engine synchronicity between server & all players

Those few things ruined U2XMP completely. UTXMP pwns U2XMP even in its current stage of development :-D & I will not go back unless UTXMP is killed... into Non-Existence. THAT is how inferior U2XMP has always been to what UTXMP is already... itty-bitty-bugs and all.

Talk for yourself man :) I think the engine is alright and the netissue isn't much worse than ut2004. I don't get better ping nor fps in UTXMP which is around 50 fps with all settings at max. And the cheat issue, well if the game still had support im quite sure there would be some anti cheat tools out. Right now the community is so small that we know most guys in every clan really well, if someone would cheat during a pcw, that would be... well they simply wouldn't do that. And there are public servers with admins checking for cheaters/lamers constantly, like MZ :).

The only pro with the ut2004 engine, imo, is that the croud is so much bigger.

Hot tip, get a new rig ;)

sinikol

Nov 13, 2004
i gotta agree with gyn-chi. i dont give a fu.ck if ur a ubar leet "vet" guzzle my cum to all the whiny little bitches. seriously all these fu.ckss that dont play are killing the game, keep bitching shi.t like, " oh my god, i cant point whore with ranger wah wah blah blah!! stfu! . u gotta be one serious dumbass to say u dont wanna play because the game is not good enough, get the fu.ck out of here. i know some of u whiny bitches dedicate ur life to utxmp but seriously get out more. Less TALK, and more PLAY. easy :eek:

Last edited:

tabasco

Nov 23, 2004
sinikol said:
i gotta agree with gyn-chi. i dont give a fu.ck if ur a ubar leet "vet" guzzle my cum to all the whiny little bitches.
It's uber, moron.

sinikol said:
...seriously all these fu.ckss that dont play are killing the game...
No, the server crashing bugs and lack of adequate game patches are killing the game. (Oh, morons who post venomous diatribes that are riddled with misspelled words kill the game as well.)

The total incoherence of your post leads me to two conclusions:
1) You are drunk (as was gyn-chi in his initial post) or
2) You are a prepubescent simpleton who has not read any of the infinite forum posts that address the major gameplay glitches of the game in its current state.

sinikol said:
...seriously get out more...
Heed your own advice.

Skipr

Apr 1, 2004
Ok, so we dont play and are killing the game. So the ones that are playing are saving the game. Good for you guys and girls. And you say we need to get out more, but we should play more. How can we get out and play more at the same time?

And where did anyone say we aren't playing because we are not good enough? I think you are not playing U2XMP because you are not good enough.

sinikol said:
i gotta agree with gyn-chi. i dont give a fu.ck if ur a ubar leet "vet" guzzle my cum to all the whiny little bitches. seriously all these fu.ckss that dont play are killing the game, keep bitching shi.t like, " oh my god, i cant point whore with ranger wah wah blah blah!! stfu! . u gotta be one serious dumbass to say u dont wanna play because the game is not good enough, get the fu.ck out of here. i know some of u whiny bitches dedicate ur life to utxmp but seriously get out more. Less TALK, and more PLAY. easy :eek:

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
Hey I don't want to hear it .... we are paying for a server... paid for and created a website which BetaB has put hours into... we as a clan have done our part with great enthusiasm and expectation. :mad:

We are still paying for the server and looking forward to the completion of this game. But .... it just plain is not ready yet and I don't see how anyone with half a brain could think that it is.

Let FMI finish it, tweak it, perfect it, and then ppl will play. Until this is done it will just be a source of frustration to many.

as for me ..... I wait patiently ;) and hopeful.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Agreed Tenacity, there are alot of us paying for servers. Hell Alpha has a UT:XMP and a U2:XMP server. I personally will be dedicating time to both games. I just hope that people will get over their selfishness and dedicate to the community some TCL. Out of all the bitching, moan, and complaining we could have been using our constructive energies to form a better community. I will be the first one to admit that I am selfish and that I wanted UT:XMP to be perfect on release(even though it is in beta). Now speaking truthfully I know for sure it is gonna take several more months of testing to get it decent enough to where it is accepted by the whole community. So guys will you do me a favor please? I just ask that you all continue to play UT:XMP for the fun of it. We are not gonna get serious till the game starts looking more serious. Screw around on servers and discover new things that might help it become a better game. Is it a deal?