where is it??????? i cant find the game!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

element4000

Dec 12, 2000
ok. where is the game? i downloaded verion 1.55 or whatever the newest one is. and i cant figure out how to play it. where is it? my menu start menu has it in it but when i click it all it says is uninstall. okay.... i dont get it.. when i go into my unreal tournament game... nothing has changed. okay...i look though windows explorer.. and its not even in the unreal folder where i stuck it. HERE IS THE GAME! please respond or email me. element4000@yahoo.com

please help me,.

Dark Knight

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
RTFM...

:~)

I used to rock and roll all night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky.
-- Homer J. Simpson