Where have all the reviews gone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
For now all reviews posted to this forum have gone into the abyss of the Forum-Bug (TM). And as BU decided to completely move to vBulletin3, the will remain so for the next few days or so until we have adapted our content-engine to the new interface.

I'm sorry for the inconveniance.

- Jesco

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
Posting reviews works perfectly fine. It just doesn't relay anything to the forums. I fear that the complete interface to the forums has changed due to the introduction of vb3.

I need one or the other minute to figure everything out. :

Last edited:

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
Ok, this issue will take a while. I did a shot out into the blue to see if the system will eventually work with the new vb3, but all scripts time out. Sooo, somewhere, deeply hidden, Jelsoft must have changed this or that detail...

I'm off to bed... I'll have a closer look at it tomorrow.