Where can I find a decent Flamethrower?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus_one

Deus Ex INF
Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
I love fire. Fire is cool. Alas, my searches for a decent flamethrower mod have been in vain. I ask upon my fellow gamers for assistance. Thank you.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Well, you could always wait for me to complete Pain. It's gonna have one. I love flamethrowers, too.

Daedalus_one

Deus Ex INF
Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
Concerning Pain

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the current version of pain and i must say excelent job. I particularly like the Nitro squirtgun. Similar to a flamethrower, only with a little extra spice :) . The Painful rifle is also excelent. All in all, awsome job, can't wait for the next version

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I just started my flamethrower today. It's coming along quite nicely. It's easily comparable to the WFUT and U4eT ones.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
If the screen shots are any indication, mine is definitly prettier. Mine looks really good! Is a napalm grenade good for secondary fire?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
The grenade should be good. I just wanted to know if it sounded like a good idea.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Yay!

My flamethrower is almost done! All I gotta do is make some custom ammo for it and stick it in Pain. Once that happens, I shall update the Pain post w/ the new d/l.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
DX

Deus Ex ruled man, I just havent finished it yet, its a very frustrating game when you have only killed 6 people up to the part when you go back to hells kitchen and its under marshal law.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I just escaped from the JM12 installation tonight. I don't think it's frustrating at all. I am stuck now, though, at the Hong Kong heliport place. What do you use as your main weapon?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Silenced 9mm? You mean the stealth pistol? The pistols are 10mm. I completely upgrade my pistol skill and use a heavily modified stealth pistol, and the crossbow occasionally. My stealth pistol is basically a sniper rifle.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
All I did was add the red. The 10 never occurs in such a way that it wouldn't look easily editable. Go play da game yerself! You'll see it's 10! Ten I say!