1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Where begin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agashka101, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Agashka101

Agashka101 New Member

Hi all , i am 14years old , i may look young but well , i learned 3DS Max and im able to make what i want with that app , i done some weapons for Vice City http://mod.qn.com

but well , this is not the point of this post,
    it is : Where begin?
    i downloaded the Demo of unreal engine 2 , and what i would like to do (as a 14yo dude , i dont own 8000$) is make a small racing game for myself.
    I areally ave dozen of 3D cars that i modelise , i know i will ave to learn out ... some programming , but...

Is there , anywhere some great tutorial(with images :)because im french) that i can read out , how configure that engine , to work with cars?

ps:
    i would also want to make it "LANable"(multiplayer) with that too , for 2players max, no bots.

I know it's alot , but also , can someone tell me too , how much times will it take to...learn&do that?

I also got some UnrealED experience.
    tanks,
    Agashka

2. Agashka101

Agashka101 New Member

tanks for replys :/

3. [SAS]Solid Snake

[SAS]Solid Snake New Member

UE2Runtime isn't designed for newbies. Its designed for people who are quite experienced at using Unreal or are teaching/being taught Unreal. I suggest you start by modding UT99 or UT2004.

Also you can't make games with UE2Runtime, as defined by the EULA.