where are the players?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chance

AKA Dust
Feb 5, 2004
hi all

well i must say im impressed with the mod its awesome.

i just wondered y theres a load of servers but only about 6 players on ever :(

ok i do live on the other side of the world now but i do try to get on at decent times for u brits and yanks and still no-one is on. Is there really that little interest in the game?

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
Hi m8 :)

I think that most people are waiting for the patch, as they played it once or twice and decided that it's completely unplayable :rolleyes:

Personly I think for a first beta it's very good, and I look forward to the next release.

P.S. Now get your but back on the 12m forum and say hello to everyone :D

headwire

ranger extraordinaire
Dec 28, 2003
Ha, you're lucky to find six. Whenever I get on there's a grand total of jack. Agh.

Dec 4, 2004
Naib said:
I think that most people are waiting for the patch, as they played it once or twice and decided that it's completely unplayable :rolleyes:

aka. I get owned too much so I take an easy excuse.

for clarification, this isn't directed at you.

Last edited by a moderator: