1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WHERE ARE ALL THE GUNS??? Please help me!!!

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by xPARAx, Nov 30, 2000.

1. xPARAx

xPARAx New Member

I just downloaded infiltration yesterday and I was so excited to play it. However...

I saw the list of guns in the armory section, but they're not all there in my game, is this just because those are waiting for the internet release???

Please tell me!!!

2. Cuchullain

Cuchullain New Member

This roadmap lists all the weaponry scheduled to come out with the 3.0 version of the game. 2.82 is the current version with 2.85 just over the harizon. They don't have all the weaponry, but have all the basics, plust a few extras as they get'm completed.

Somebody correct me if I've got this wrong.

I BELIEVE IN GREATER ACCURACY THROUGH VOLUME!!

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.