when ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
will there be a new version before june 6th to enter duffers to the contest ?

and it will work with ut2004 now ? :B

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
We will have a version out late on the 5th. We've been working feverishly to get it ready. The ball rolling physics have been overhauled and are much improved.

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
The current release has been tested with 3204, on several platforms (including Mac) and there were no problems. My only guess would be a path or ini issue.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I'm getting the same GUI Controller message everyone else who posted here has been getting. Deleting INIs didn't work. I mentioned that in the troubleshooting thread.

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
Multiplayer will be in as long as there aren't any "show stopper" bugs.

Worf: can you mail me your Duffers.ini and DuffersUser.ini files?

-> matt (at) coilgames.com

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
cool, will you have more maps in the next release as well ??

Unfortunately, no. There's been so much to do that we haven't had much chance to work on courses. The current course remains, but will have improvements.

I would love to see a minigolf course

Once things settle down, I'll put together a little tutorial for making Duffers courses. Making a Mini-Golf course would be fairly straightforward.