1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

When will UT2Vote44 come???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [HT]ÜberByte, Aug 12, 2004.

1. [HT]ÜberByte

[HT]ÜberByte New Member

I can barley wait!! I check the homepage every half-hour! I have my alarm set to go off every half-hour to remind me to check! I take caffeine tablets at night so I can stay awake and check!! ProAsm you need to be more like Wormbo and have 5 new releases each day, waiting for things is the one thing I cant stand! :mad: Or at least have public beta tests, more bugs will be found that way. :D

2. Imaginos

Imaginos Deathball addict?

No, no.. More like Bill Gates and be paid a mind numbingly huge salary to continue development.. ;)

3. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

LOL yes, I tried this at one stage with UT2003 by using the public as Beta testers and this works quite well till something goes wrong, then it goes wrong in a BIG way :)